Skyeng is the largest online English school in Eastern Europe
Skyeng is one of the top 20 Russian companies according to the Forbes list and also one of the fastest-growing start-ups. We know how to set and achieve ambitious goals. Our main goal for 2019 is to enter the Chinese market.
What you will be responsible for
- Produce original marketing content for WeChat, Weibo, QQ, Youku, Facebook and other social media platforms you as an expert will find relevant;
- Create and manage an engaging social media presence;
- Drive traffic through free and paid advertising channels;
- Organise live sessions with experts and opinion leaders across different social media platforms;
- Look for interesting SMM ideas;
- Partner with Content Team: copywriters, designers, video editors;
- Report KPIs for leads and sales from social media.
What you will need
- From 2 years of experience with social media marketing;
- Experience in negotiating with online communities, websites and opinion leaders (preferred);
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Strong writing skills, sense of style and a good sense of humour;
- Fluent Chinese, deep understanding of modern Chinese culture and trends;
- Decent level of English (intermediate or higher).
What will be appreciated
- Experience in targeted advertising;
- Experience in educating.
What you will get
- Freedom to do things your way;
- Chance to work with an engaging and driven team;
- Opportunity to realise even your weirdest ideas;
- Excellent career advancement opportunities. Skyeng grows by 200% every year, and you will grow too;
- Help of experts and consultant for your projects and professional growth.
- Learn English with a 50% employee discount for you and your friend or family member.
- Work in our office in the Taganka district, from home or anywhere in the world.
- Participate in professional events to develop your skills.